Thursday, May 26, 2011

Black thumb's green gardening


what I'm into these days is, you'll all laugh, gardening. (Browneyed soul is so last week) It's new me. Why?
1.After spending all my time with Sahn in the backyard, I had to dig( Sahn's always digging sand).
2. I secretly have coveted neighborhood's beautiful gardens. I must be getting old.^^
3.And these days I wake up earlier than before and have more alone time with Sahn since Jin goes to work every day.
So I made trip to gardening center and bought pots and soil and plants, started gardening.
My three guys set very suspicious eyes on me, and Gaang who is the most courageous one among them said to me, "Mom, don't do gardening, DO KITCHENING!" I said "NO, no passion for those."
I even persuaded JIn to buy Japanese maple tree, but the guys working at LOWE'S said
"It'll die.",
"It's beautiful tree.",
"It's $119 tree."
after answering my super stupid questions. So that I gave up.
But still I have plenty, these are my 깻잎과 부추밭.
Next, I might try Marathon..

No comments:

Post a Comment