Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sometimes

I hate being a Mom, not because I don't love my children. It's hard to be good one. And often people say judgemental comment with no shame! How arrogant they are! Today I went to the park with Sahn, who loves to ride scooter and he has absolutely no fear( that scares me of course!)
I was walking beside him and he's getting close to bike lane, so I was just about getting him, some witch on a bike passed us and said
"you'll get your child damaged", Huh! I am pissed. I am mad, I have to say some curse word even though she can't hear.
So i'm officially biker hater, I Do declare!
Feel little better^^

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad ... you're a great mom, and you always looking out for them in so many ways.

    There are always people who feel entitled to judge everybody around them. Try to ignore it.

    ReplyDelete